Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sickness & Second Home

So maybe I overreacted. Maybe.

It turns out that I was actually quite sick. I woke up the next morning and couldn't get out of bed without getting extraordinarily dizzy. Took a couple days off. My head was so full that I actually broke out in an insane nosebleed on the way over here. Second of my life, and the most I've bled in a while.

Seriously, those things suck. But I digress.

Back in DC means back in humidity. I'll be glad when it gets colder. It also means that I'm in a permanent place for a while and need to get my workouts in. I was referred to Georgetown Running Co. that has workouts on Wednesdays and that they are actually legit runners, so it looks like my week will consist of a couple runs with them, which will be nice.

Back in my second home in DC, and aside from the weather I'm really loving the city. The problem is that the weather is a total deal breaker for any long term living situation.

So I sit here, looking ahead at a schedule of 70-80 mile weeks for 5 months, trying not to think how shitty it will be in this weather. Hopefully it will cool down ASAP.

The work will get done regardless, for no other reason than it has to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment